The final merit list for the positions of Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) has been published, following an extensive selection process that included a written test, PST/PET, and a medical examination.
BSF Head Constable Final Result – Overview
|Position||Head Constable (Radio Operator)||Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)|
|Written Exam Date||November 20, 2022||November 20, 2022|
|PST/PET Date||January 16, 2023 onwards||January 16, 2023 onwards|
|Medical Exam Date||February 15, 2023 onwards||February 15, 2023 onwards|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PST/PET, Medical||Written Exam, PST/PET, Medical|
|Result Publication Date||Not specified||Not specified|
The written examination took place on November 20, 2022, and tested candidates on a range of knowledge and skills pertinent to the roles. Subsequently, the documentation, PST, PET, dictation and paragraph reading test took place from January 16, 2023 onwards, with the aim of assessing candidates’ physical fitness and communication abilities.
The medical examination was conducted from February 15, 2023 onwards and aimed to ensure that successful candidates are in good health and capable of fulfilling the requirements of the position.
To access the final merit list, candidates may follow the instructions provided below. It is hoped that the selected candidates will prove to be valuable additions to the team and make important contributions to the organization.
How to Check BSF Head Constable Final Result
- Go to the official website of BSF at bsf.gov.in using any web browser.
- Look for the “Results” section on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen with various links to results.
- Search for the link that reads “BSF Head Constable Final Result 2022” and click on it.
- The result will appear in a new PDF file.
- Candidates can check their result by searching their roll number or name in the list.
- If the roll number or name is present in the list, it indicates that the candidate has qualified for the post.
- Download the PDF file of the result and take a printout of it for future reference.