The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has finally announced the Class 10th examination results. Students who appeared for the JKBOSE Class 10th exams can now check their results online. Here is how to check your JKBOSE Class 10th result conveniently.
Method 1: Checking the Result through the Official Website
1. Open your web browser and visit the official website of JKBOSE (www.jkbose.ac.in).
2. On the homepage, look for the “Results” or “Examinations” section. Click on it to proceed.
3. Now, search for the link related to the “JKBOSE Class 10th Result” or “Secondary School Examination (10th Class) Result” and click on it.
4. You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your roll number or other required details as prompted. Make sure to enter the correct information.
5. After entering the necessary details, click on the “Submit” or “Check Result” button.
6. Your JKBOSE Class 10th result will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout or screenshot of the result for future reference.
Method 2: Checking the Result through SMS
1. Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
2. Create a new message and type the following format:
JKBOSE10 <space> ROLL NUMBER
Example: JKBOSE10 5676750
3. Send the message to the official result declaration number provided by JKBOSE (if available). Note that standard SMS charges may apply.
4. Shortly after sending the message, you will receive an SMS containing your JKBOSE Class 10th result.
Checking your JKBOSE Class 10th result is now convenient through various methods. You can visit the official website, send an SMS, or use the official mobile app to access your result. Follow the instructions provided in this article to retrieve your result and celebrate your achievements. Best of luck!