The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education recently announced the results of the Class 10th board examination held from March to May 2023. However, for candidates who are not satisfied with their results, the option for rechecking or applying for the revolution process is now available. The JKBOSE will soon activate the URL link for the Class 10th Revaluation Form 2023.
Notification: All eligible candidates of the Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination, Annual Regular Session 2023, who wish to obtain photocopies of their answer scripts and/or reevaluate their answer scripts, must apply online on the JKBOSE official website, www.jkbose.nic.in, as per the following schedule:
JKBOSE Class 10th Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2023: Important Dates
– Opening date for submitting online forms for reevaluation/photocopy of answer scripts: June 26, 2023
– Last date for filing forms to obtain photocopy of answer scripts: July 5, 2023
– Upload date of the final schedule for collecting photocopies from the BOSE office: July 7, 2023
– Last date for filling Re-evaluation Forms: July 10, 2023.
JKBOSE Class 10th Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2023: Fees
– The fee for reevaluation is Rs 495 per answer script.
– The fee for photocopies is Rs 255 per answer script.
– The fees should be paid online using methods such as credit/debit card or net banking.
JKBOSE Class 10th Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2023: How to Submit
If any student faces difficulties while filling out the form, they can follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of JKBOSE.
2. Open the homepage of the website.
3. Look for a link titled “Revaluation Form 2023” and click on it.
4. Carefully read the instructions and guidelines provided on the revaluation form page.
5. Fill in all the required details accurately, including personal information, examination details, and subject-wise details for which re-evaluation is being applied.
6. Pay the total amount of the fee.
7. Take a screenshot of the receipt after the fee payment is completed.
By following these steps, students can successfully complete the revaluation/rechecking form submission process.