The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has recently made an important announcement regarding the implementation of rationalized syllabi and textbooks for Classes 9th to 12th. In line with the guidelines provided by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) based in New Delhi, this decision aims to alleviate the content burden on students, following the recommendations of the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
To ensure transparency and enable all stakeholders, including students, teachers, and parents, to access the revised curriculum, the JKBOSE website will soon release the rationalized syllabi, including the deleted content. This move demonstrates the board’s commitment to providing an effective and up-to-date education system in Jammu and Kashmir.
In the meantime, individuals can refer to the NCERT website to check the deleted topics and chapters until JKBOSE publishes the new syllabus. By following a few simple steps, they can gain valuable insights into the changes made to the curriculum. First, they need to visit the official website of the NCERT and locate the section labeled “Rationalized Content” or a similar title on the homepage. Clicking on this section will allow them to choose the relevant class, such as Class 9th or Class 10th. Subsequently, a list of rationalized syllabi and textbooks for the selected class will be displayed, enabling users to navigate to the specific subject or chapter of interest. By reviewing the details provided, they can identify any topics or chapters that have been deleted or modified during the rationalization process.
It is important to remember that the information on the NCERT website serves as a temporary resource until JKBOSE releases the new syllabus. However, by checking the deleted chapters in advance, students, teachers, and parents can effectively adjust their learning and teaching strategies, ensuring a smooth transition when the revised syllabus is implemented by JKBOSE.
Introduction of rationalized syllabi and textbooks by JKBOSE, in accordance with NCERT guidelines, marks a significant step towards a more manageable and relevant education system in Jammu and Kashmir. The provision of transparent access to the revised curriculum empowers all stakeholders to stay informed and adapt their educational approaches accordingly.
How to Download JKBOSE New Syllabus 2023?
- Open a web browser and visit the official website of NCERT.
- Look for the homepage or landing page of the website.
- On the homepage, locate the section labeled “Rationalized Content” or a similar title. This section may be prominently displayed or listed in the main menu/navigation bar.
- Click on the “Rationalized Content” section to proceed further.
- You will be presented with a selection of classes or grade levels. Choose the appropriate class for which you want to check the deleted topics/chapters. For example, if you are interested in Class 9th syllabus, click on the corresponding option.
- After selecting the class, a list of rationalized syllabi and textbooks for that specific class will be displayed.
- Navigate through the list to find the subject or chapter you are interested in reviewing.
- Click on the relevant subject or chapter to access the details.
- Review the provided information to identify any topics or chapters that have been deleted or modified as part of the rationalization process.
- It is important to keep in mind that until JKBOSE releases the new syllabus, checking the deleted chapters from the NCERT website will help students, teachers, and parents stay informed about the changes in the curriculum.