The University of Kashmir has released the admit cards for the Undergraduate (UG) 4th Semester Regular and Private examinations of 2021, as well as for the Backlog examinations of 2016-20. Students who have registered for these exams can now download their respective admit cards from the university’s official website.
It is important for all students to carry their admit cards with them to the examination center, as it serves as a valid identity proof and without it, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Students are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully and contact the university authorities in case of any discrepancies.
Steps to Download Kashmir University UG 4th Semester Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the University of Kashmir at www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on the “Examinations” tab on the home page and select “Notifications.”
- Look for the notification related to the UG Exam 4th Sem Reg & Pvt.(2021)/ Backlog(2016-20) Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter your registration number and other required details in the login page.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future reference.
It is advisable to check all the details mentioned on the admit card, such as name, roll number, exam date, and venue, and verify them for accuracy. If you find any discrepancy, contact the university authorities immediately for correction.