The University of Kashmir has recently released the admit cards for Undergraduate (UG) 5th semester exams. The admit cards are available for both Regular/Fresh Private candidates of Batch 2020, as well as Backlog candidates of Batch 2016-19, who are pursuing their studies under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
These exams are scheduled to be held in May 2023 for Jammu and Kashmir region. The admit card is an essential document that must be carried by the candidates to the examination hall, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the exams.
Steps to Download Kashmir University UG 5th Semester Admit Cards
- Visit the official website of the University of Kashmir at www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on the “Examinations” tab on the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Admit Cards” option.
- On the next page, select the “Undergraduate” option.
- Choose the “5th Semester” option from the list.
- Select the “Regular/Fresh Private Candidates” or “Backlog Candidates” option based on your status.
- Enter the required details such as your registration number, date of birth, and the verification code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card, such as their name, roll number, exam center, and date/time of the exam, to avoid any discrepancies. In case of any issues, candidates can contact the University of Kashmir’s exam department for assistance.