Applications are being invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in the Academic Pay Level 10 with a rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/- as per the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in addition to other usual allowances. The application process will be online and the application form can be found at the web link https://colrec.uod.ac.in.
The last date for the receipt of the application will be two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Candidates are advised to visit the College Website www.mincdu.ac.in as well as University of Delhi Website www.du.ac.in for further details regarding the eligibility criteria and other important information.
The position of Assistant Professor is a highly sought-after position in the academic world, and the opportunity to work at this level with such a competitive salary and benefits package is a rare one. Candidates who are interested in applying for this position are urged to do so as soon as possible and to ensure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria before submitting their application
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2023
Motilal Nehru College, a prominent institution under the University of Delhi, is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Professors in various disciplines. The college is seeking dynamic and passionate individuals who are eager to contribute to the academic and research excellence of the institution. With a total of 88 vacancies across different departments, the college offers a range of opportunities for candidates from diverse backgrounds.
As an Assistant Professor at Motilal Nehru College, the candidate will be responsible for teaching, research, and other academic activities as per the guidelines of the University of Delhi. The candidates should possess a post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Furthermore, they must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Cretria
Eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor can be fulfilled through either of the following criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- In addition to the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
- However, exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) and (iii) of the General Note mentioned in the last section of the advertisement.
- The candidate must have obtained a Ph.D. degree from a foreign University/Institution.
- The foreign University/Institution must have a ranking among the top 500 in the world University Ranking by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Department||Total Vacancies|
Candidates who are interested in applying for the position of Assistant Professor at Motilal Nehru College are advised to visit the official website of the college for detailed information on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other important instructions.
Motilal Nehru College is looking for highly motivated and talented individuals who are passionate about teaching, research, and academic excellence. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a strong desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students, we encourage you to apply for the position of Assistant Professor.